.
.
.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday

Running a ClickBank business at any level requires the best use of your time and the best tools to help you get the job done. This year I’ve been using these 5 free tools to help me stay on task, stay organized, and speed up my work process. All the tools recommended below are free to use and some offer premium paid versions.
Never before has such a simple tool helped me to get so organized. WorkFlowy is a simple way to organize any task, project, or just about anything into a list. The beauty of WorkFlowy is its simplicity. I’ve found WorkFlowy to be an invaluable way to get all my todo’s and ideas organized into actionable tasks. I also love how clean, fast, and simple the interface is, which really makes it super simple to use.
When you start marketing online you find out quickly you need to create a lot of passwords. Having a different login and password for every website is the most secure way to go, but remembering all of them quickly becomes a nightmare. That’s where Roboform comes in. You can have a unique secure password for every login in your life and you only need to remember one single master password. Personally I have over 500 logins and passwords that Roboform remembers for me and I don’t know a single one, I let Roboform remember for me. It’s one of the most valuable tools I use. Since there are too many features and options with Roboform to mention here I just recommend you check it out.
There’s a lot of to-do list applications out there, and after going through dozens of them I’ve settled on Toodledo. It’s extremely flexible and allows you to create, organize, and customize to-do lists. What I really find useful is the ability to create repeating tasks and future dated tasks that won’t show up on your ToDo list until they need to. Toodledo is chock-full of features and customizable options. There is a learning curve but it’s well worth it and will definitely help you to become more productive.
Evernote allows you to capture screenshots, notes, voice memos, pdf files, emails, and more, and then allows you to access all of them from anywhere. You can access Evernote using just about any mobile device, phone, or computer. I use Evernote on a near daily basis. I capture web designs I like, screenshots I’d like to share, notes, and all kinds of other information. It’s become a tool I can’t live without.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them with others easily. I use DropBox with all my employees and partners, it’s incredibly easy to drop a file into the folder on your computer and instantly share it with whoever you want. DropBox has been around for awhile and I’ve been using it for a few years now, I couldn’t recommend it more.
The New Year is a great time to get focused and re-organized, and using these free tools will help you make 2014 your most productive year yet!
I’d also love to know what productivity tools you would recommend. Share them in the comments below.